Suitable for vegans
120 Capsules 150mg (from 500mg Magnesium Citrate)
Magnesium is an essential mineral and helps contribute to the normal and healthy function of many bodily processes.
Magnesium Citrate is one of the easiest forms of Magnesium for the body to absorb. Magnesium citrate is kind to the body and a lot easier to absorb than some other forms meaning smaller amounts can be really effective.
- Magnesium contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Magnesium contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function
- Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis
- Magnesium contributes to normal psychological function
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division
Magnesium 150mg (40% NRV*)
- from Magnesium Citrate Buffered 500mg
Manufactured in the UK to the GMP code of practice.
These procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Magnesium Citrate, 120 Capsules
Magnesium Citrate (Buffered), Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Bulking Agent: Brown Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.